Be their reading legend. Reading just 10 minutes each day makes a difference.
Reading takes you anywhere, and by making time each day to either read with your child or children, or by encouraging them to read, you are making a huge difference to their literacy.
We are excited for you to join the Premier's Reading Challenge and be your child’s reading legend.
- Sign up and create an account using your email address and details.
- Verify your account details via the email we send you. Remember to check your junk folder.
- Complete your child or children's details to register them for the challenge.
- Let your child select an avatar.
You can register more than one child at a time.
In your account you will have access to your 2022 Premier's Reading Challenge where you can:
- access your child or children's reading challenge account.
- find more than 7,000 book titles from our booklist.
- log your child’s books - these can be books from our booklist or new titles (these include recording foreign language material and books read in a different format).
- encourage your child to add a review or 'like' the book.
- view your child's bookshelf, to see the books you have logged during the challenge.
- track your child's progress in the challenge.
You will need to log at least 12 books your child has read over this challenge, but feel free to keep adding more titles as they read.
By logging your child's books, they will be in the running to win some fantastic prizes, including family holidays and experiences across Western Australia.
A reading record is available if you cannot access an online account.
We want everyone to have access to books, in any format this is needed. We have partnered with the State Library of Western Australia to try and have as many of the challenge books available, and in as many formats possible. Your school library may also have these books.