There are 10 major family holiday experiences on offer. Readers who log the most books and use the challenge to improve their reading skills will have a chance to win.
From diving with whale sharks in Exmouth to sea kayaking off Rottnest Island, adventure is waiting for you and your family.
Age category prize winners will each receive a medal and certificate signed by Honourable Mark McGowan, Premier of Western Australia.
Each week, a student who logs their reading will be eligible to win a unique Western Australian experience.
The weekly random prize draw will see a student and friend, accompanied by a parent or carer, enjoy a range of rewards including:
- Zip line from the Matagarup Bridge
- Fly in a helicopter over the world’s largest open cut mine in Kalgoorlie
- Swim with dolphins in Rockingham
- Ride a camel at sunset in Broome
- Attend a special event as a guest of Tourism Western Australia
By registering for the challenge, students and parents agree to the challenge terms and conditions.